1. Rental appraisal.
2. Advertisement on Happy Nest Website.
3. Arrange viewings.
4. Scan applicants.
5. Find most suitable and appropriate tenants.
6. Preparation and completion of Tenancy agreements and renewals.
7. Collect rent payments.
8. Weekly rent payment to you.
9. Bond payment and lodgement.
10. Conduct regular rent reviews and make adjustment.
11. Initial and move out inspections, including photos.
12. Ensure the property is being looked after.
13. Make suggestions on upgrade/ improvement to achieve better income.
14. Arrange, negotiate and supervise all repair or maintenance work.
15. Resolve disputes with tenant.
16. Generate end of year statement or monthly statement.
17. Regular communication with you.
No. The management fee will only be deducted after the tenancy agreement takes effect and rent is received. This means that you will not be charged the management fee if the property is vacant.
No. We do this too.
However, if you prefer using your own trusted tradesman, we can contact them on your behalf if repairs or maintenance is required.
Usually when it's intitially moved into and eventually moved out of.
Although, regular inspection can be arranged (before the tenancy agreement is signed).
This depends heavily on the property. Although, rest assured that our property managers know what they're doing and advice will be given in order to maximise return if possible.